‘I personally own and use a Baavet duvet. I am very happy with it. It is warm and, more importantly, versatile as it seems to control the temperature needs my wife and I have. If I was to lose it tomorrow, I would buy another one tomorrow.’ Bryon Longbone
- Experience the wonders and joy of a wool-filled duvet (as seen on Dragon’s Den)
- All-natural product – filled with British wool inside an all-cotton case
- Machine washable in a very, very, gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry.
- Non-allergenic for most people.
- The British wool comes especially just for Baavet from farmers it knows
- No chemicals or bleaches used
- Baavet professionally cards (combs) its wool duvets, and quilts its own products to the highest standards
- The cotton is specially made just for Baavet – it is a fine quality 250 thread count, which is then put through a calendering heat process to make it completely fibre proof.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
- Baavet duvets are a great British product from a great British company.
- Delivered direct to you from the manufacturer.
Available in 3 weights and 4 sizes.
- Single: 135 x 200 cm (53 x 79 in) approx
- Double: 200 x 200 cm (79 x 79 in) approx
- King size: 225 x 220 cm (89 x 86 in ) approx
- Superking: 260 x 220 cm (102 x 86 in) approximately
Lightweight Duvet / Summer Duvet:
- Suitable for spring, summer and autumn
- 300-350 g/m2 – similar to 4-8 tog rating.
Medium Weight / Spring / Autumn Duvet:
- Versatile duvet ideal for the cooler spring, autumn and winter months
- 400-450 g/m2 – similar to 8-12 tog rating
Winter Weight Duvet:
- Warmer and heavier wool duvet ideal for winter months
- 500-550 g/m2 – similar to 13+ tog rating
- Tog rating only given as a general comparison
- Wool duvets are sold by the gram weight of wool per square metre and are warmer than equivalent polyester or feather tog rating gram for gram, so a lighter weight can be used.